Hey, I’m Aura
I love pizza, marketing, events, plants and communication between humans.
I am originally from Spain, but I am currently living in England. For the past six years, I have been working in the marketing, PR and advertising world helping companies to grow and gain visibility.
I am very proud to have been working with famous brands such as Coca Cola, Heineken and Cadbury’s.
After some works and a lot of helping I decided to create Flourish Boundless. A company that helps your business to grow without limits.
I am a proud partner with the digital agency called ItsNomad9 together we’ll just help you grow your social networks.
I am also a member of the movement called Digital Woman. We have the aim to empower as many women as we can.
Work Placement; Rewired PR (Birmingham, 2020)
- Converting an online audience into subscription members and campaign supporters.
- Creating an online community with the programme Gorkana of people who can market to and keep in touch with.
- Writing up social medial content and press releases for the company Cadbury World.
Marketing executive; Nachural (Birmingham, 2019)
- Assisting in the organization and management of various corporate events to engage new possible guess.
- Maintaining the appearance of the event sites, greeted and directed guests, and directed guests, and resolved any problematic issues.
- Supporting the online media campaigns of the company in any way possible.
- Update database of volunteers, previous and possible guests.
Community Manager; Claim Time Solicitors (Birmingham, 2018)
- Creating and executing an online marketing strategy: focus on content marketing, SEO & social media marketing.
- Supporting the team with researching, drafting website, Facebook and Youtube.
- Follow-up the legal reports calling to hospitals also Spanish and Rumanian clients (speaking in English).
Marketing Executive; Establiments Pacífics (Manresa, Spain 2014-2016)
- Digital content creation, photography, videography, editing.
- Plan strategic campaigns for developing cohesive digital marketing strategies in order to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Manage and design email-marketing campaigns to connect existing customers with promotional updates and attract new customers to our thirteen restaurants.
- Negotiating details of marketing campaigns to determine the effectiveness and determine future campaigns with brands as Coca-Cola or Heineken.
- Achievements: Successfully project managed a yearly event for 150 attendees to celebrate the concert by L’Orfeo de Manresa in one of the most recognised and high-quality restaurants of Establiments Pacífics.
Social Media Coordinator; Bubble Football (sports company – Vic , Spain – 2015-2017)
- Responsible for introducing the brand to the market through identifying the target audience as students.
- Creating a strategic marketing plan to promote the brand.
- Lead in the design, development, and implementation of graphic, layout, and production communication materials.
- Achievements: Building a strong identity brand was our principal marketing objective. As a result of deeply marketing research, we found our niche; the bachelor parties. Which due to its successful results pushed the brand to appear in one of the famously known festivals in Ibiza in three months period, after the brand was launched.